Sunday, March 21, 2010

ok.. I'm bored so i blog...

SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW!!!!!! OK now I've to crack my freaking brain to figure out a good reason to tell MR. Naresh for not cutting my hair..... I'm DEAD!!! the next thing i'll know is my hair being cut by him.... SO I'm DEAD..GOD how many please my I beg you for not letting SIR cut my hair off???? GOD if my hair do get cut, please send them to heaven not HELL.. I wash them everyday so please god don't send them to HELL.....


MORAL FOLIO who the heck know's what to do??? I don't think even the headmistress know how to do... Lousy Norizan with big mouth... I HATE U!!! Sorry GOD for this one i can't tolerate any longer.... She is EVIL!!!!

MU WON.... Hahahahaha I'm so happy....

Anyway, that's for now... CHOW OUTSIDE!!!

-ZACK-

0 comments: