Saturday, March 28, 2009

Isaac In The House!!!!!


yo..... long tyme i have fall out of blogging... So i finallly found some precious time to post this blog.......
So school life is one hell of an idea when you think about it.... I got kinda stuck on doing my freaking sejarah folio....(anyway i don't even care of doing it).....
But exem it is kinda cool for me even thet i did not score a very plesent results.... But i am very setisfied with my results.....
But being a hardcore student this year is not an option.... Teacher shouting, student crapping, HM giving her stupid speach every Monday...
There is on thing nice this year...... MORE hardcore students like me...LOL....
But Isaac is still the same i am still crazy! just like you know me last year.... Becouse isaac is still in the house..
Another plesent thing is i have finally join a group,
5DX....
5Dx means 5 Devil Extreme.....
We meet in Queensbay every Sunday...
Although I don't go there often but i am still one of them....

0 comments: