Monday, March 30, 2009

My friend Hansel.....
















Just some random Picture of my most 'mabuk' friend....
-HANSEL-
He is now in NS in Wang Klang...(some where near the Thai border)
Poor guy his hair is gona be short like about 1-2cm I think...LOL..
But i will miss your hair my friend...
The first time I meet Hansel is like when i was std 1..... I think....
The guy look soo blur when he was in that age... std 4...
soo we become friends... And Reuben Tor another blur boy,
but now he is sooo EMO....
Ok back to the topic, When in the mid-year an indian family came to join us in cell,
and now he is one of my brothers,Justin FX.
Time passes and so we grow older... And nw I am in form3, Justin & Reuben are in form4, But Hansel is now a free man....(after form 5 already)
So about the holiday day week in March, the Friday. Hansel bit Penang Good bye and Went to NS.... Poor guy we your friends are going to miss you..
You my friend will be in my prayer everynight.....
-Aizakku-





0 comments: